Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, PPACA or ACA for short, you will have to
- Track variable hour/seasonal employees for benefit eligibility
- Report employee status to regulators and employees
- Calculate your ongoing risk and exposure
- Project costs for benefits for the upcoming months
- Manage work schedules for employees to keep them under the threshold if you want to avoid having to provide coverage
- Determine your compliance with the rule requiring the offer of affordable health benefits to 95% of Eligible Employees
Keystone Benefits Group, Inc. offers ACA Compliance Services to help you with the calculations and ongoing reporting for your group. We have provided some documents that may be of interest below. Please contact us if you have any questions, concerns, or comments.